Monday, July 25, 2011

One Piece priceless quotations!

Here by I collected some of the great One Piece quotations:


  • Even if armed with hundreds of weapons... there are times when you just can't beat a man with a spear of conviction in his gut.
    (One Piece)
  • When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It's when... they are forgotten.
    Dr. Hiriluk (One Piece)
  • People don't fear god, fear itslef is god.
    Enel (One Piece)
  • Weakness is a sin.
    Crocodile (One Piece)
  • Bring on the hardship. its preferred in a path of carnage.
    Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
  • A Sword that can cut anything is not a sword.
    A Sword that can cut nothing can cut anything.
    Koshiro, Roronoa Zoro's teacher (One Piece)

  • If i get reincarnated.... i wanna become a clam.
    Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
  • There is someone that I must meet again. And until that day... not even Death himself can take my life away!.
    Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
  • I've set myself to become the King of the Pirates...and if I die trying...then at least I tried!
    Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
  • Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!.
    Gol D. Roger (One Piece)
  • Well, how about this. My "luck" versus this thing's "curse"... wanna see what's stronger...? If I lose, then I'm just that much of a man anyways...
    Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
  • DYING IS NOT REPAYING A DEBT!!! THAT'S NOT WHAT HE SAVED YOU FOR!!! ONLY WEAK MEN WOULD DIE AFTER SOMEONE SPARED THEIR LIVES!!!.
    Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
  • If you want to compare ambitions, mine is bigger!
    Monkey D. Luffy to Captain Kuro (One Piece)  
  • The sky has been bright for a while.
    Captain Kuro/Kurahadol (One Piece)
  • If you kill yourself, I'll kill you.
    Ronoroa Zoro (One Piece)

    • I don't give a crap about how great you mermen are... or what happens to your stupid maps! I may not understand the story around this... But now, I know what I've gotta do to help her! [...] It's this room. I can't let it exist. This room she doesn't want to be in. I'LL DESTROY IT ALL.
      Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
    • When I decided to follow my dream I had already discarded my life.
      Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
    • I dont want to conquer anything.. I just think that the guy with the most freedom in this whole ocean....is the Pirate King!
      Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
    • There should be a limit to how similar a couple looks like
      Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
    • It's not like thanks are something I can eat
      Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
    • Let the heavens deal with life and death, even the most fearful lose to that. lets live for another moment
      Marshall D. Teach (One Piece)
    • Sogeking: Do you want to know where the Island of Snipers is?
      Chopper and Luffy: Yes! Where?
      Sogeking: ......In your heart
      (One Piece)
    • A wound that'd make an ordinary man unconscious... I won't lose to it. A wound that would kill an ordinary person... I won't lose to it! To face one who is extraordinary, Hawk Eyes... I can't allow myself to be ordinary!
      Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
    • Just shut up with your god crap, already!!! What kind of GOD... CAN'T SAVE A SINGLE DAMN THING??!!
      Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
    • Listen up... You can pour drinks on me, you can throw food at me... You can even spit on me. I'll just laugh that stuff off. But... Good reason or not... Nobody hurts a friend of mine!!!
      Shanks (One Piece)
Monkey D. Luffy: I’m the man who’s going to be the Pirate King!

Roronoa Zoro: There is a difference between using three swords… and usingSantouryuu!

Franky:Existing Isn't A Crime!

Luffy: I have Nakama who're not strong... But I still want them to be with me..!!
So I have to be stronger than anybody else... Or I'll lose them all!!!

Sanji-a man forgives a woman's lies

Sanji-i'll never kick a woman, even if i die

Usopp: Then stand up right away! And don't like you're about to die! It's not like you! Even if there are billows of smoke, we can still see the sky. We can still see the ocean! It ain't like it's hell here! Don't act like you're about to die!

Kidd: Placed up against the ‘purity’ of these ‘upper classes’…why the villains of the world look positively humane in comparison. It’s because the world’s in the hands of scum like them that it’s screwed to all hell…don’t they even realize that? I mean, we’re not the nicest of guys, but at least we have our charming side, ain’t that right, Killer?

Coby: We shouldn't worry about being able to achieve our dreams, as long as we have the desire to do it!

Usopp: There... Comes a time when a man has to stand and FIGHT!! This is time when... His friends dreams are laughed at!! Luffy wont die... I KNOW he'll be the pirate king one day..AND I WONT LET YOU LAUGH AT THAT!!

Gol D. Roger-Inherited will.Destiny of the age. The dreams of the people.These are things that will not be stopped.As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom. These things will never cease to be"

Crocodile: Those who become intimate with others will die because of it. I've left hundreds like that behind me.

Zoro: I'm going to become the world's greatest swordsman![...]If you do something that ends up in the way of my goal, I'll have to cut your stomach open to say sorry!

Brook: Would you let me see your panties?

Shanks-"You can pour drinks on me, even spit on me. I'll just laugh about it. But If you dare to hurt my friends..."

Jaguar D. Saul-"Someday, u'll find you're nakama in the sea. Believe me, u'll never be alone"

Zoro-youll never understand your swords will never be as heavy as mine!!!!

Sanji: Food is the gift from the heavens. Spice is a gift from the devil.

Don Krieg-When a guy gets flustered because someone calls him weak, it's proof that he recognizes he IS weak. Let the outcome determine the weak and the strong."

Wiper: Shut up I just want to die.. and I'm taking you with me..!

Admiral Kizaru-"Have you ever been kicked at the speed of light"

Brooke: "Yohohohoho"

Tom: If you're a man... do things with a DON!

Rayleigh: Can you really do this...? The Grand Line is just going to keep going on... surpassing your wildest imaginations! And the enemies will be strong. Can you really conquer this ultimate ocean?
Luffy: I don't want to conquer anything. I just think the guy with the most freedom in this whole ocean... is the Pirate King!

Moria: You bunch of ametures....This is what you get for pretending to be heroes in this vast ocean! Let me show you what you will pay if you try to challenge a shichibukai!!! People should know there limits or else they die in vain!

Blackbeard-A man's dream never dies!

Admiral Akainu-"Evil must be eradicated"

Boa Hancock-Fufufu.. I think I like you."

Sanji: "I don't care if you're a god. If you lay even one finger on Nami-san, I'll become the Devil of the Blue Sea!


No comments:

Post a Comment